Sunday, June 24, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Hello fellow readers and welcome to my blog! My username is rayraynicki and that's what i want to be called. Anyway since i am used to blogger I want to share my MB (mindless behavior) stories on here. Mind u that all the stories on here will not be just about MB, i mean there will be other artists on here that you will recognize such as roc royal (MB), prodigy (MB), princeton (MB), Beyonce, nicki minaj, drake, etc. They will also be in the story as well as others who are not in the music biz such as cedric the entertainer, katt williams, and such.

 Anywayz this story "All about Ray" takes place in a fictional small town from the point of view from a fifteen year old kid name Ray ray. I havent thought of his surname yet so that's what he will be called at the moment. Stay tuned for more posts God-willing, peace, stay mindless!



A collage of characters for the story

No comments:

Post a Comment