Tuesday, June 26, 2012

**UPDATE*** Character Change

So, as I was looking for pictures more characters to add to the story my thoughts came across lisa raye and i'm like hmmmmm, she's beautiful why didn't I think of her to begin with to play in the story. I also thought if she were to be added to the story wat role would she play and It hit me. Roc royal's eighth grade teacher. Then i kinda liked it but, I can see her as a regular character and then i thought, watta about his mom? Yessssss, she can be his mom instead of ciara. I think Lisa raye and beyonce could be like sisters, so why not hav ll cool j married to lisa rite? So yea I'm gonna go with that, while Ciara will be roc's eighth teacher. But then againnn, i can also see lisa as ray ray's mom too, lol ughhhh so hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment