Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ray and Prince talk after a concert in their dressing room


Prince: So ray what are your plans for the evening?
 Ray: Well, ummm..hmmm you know what? That is a REALLY good question and the hell if i kno. Shoot i can do anything i want now nigga. I got me some free time.
 Prince: *chuckles* You know that's funny because *points at ray* I believe- and correct me i i'm wrong, that it's your turn to take out the trash. 
Ray: Say WHAAAAAAT NIGGA? Maaaan, gone head wit dat. I don?' take out the trash. 
Prince: *leans forward and looks at ray in his eyes* But it's YOUR turn ray. Prodigy took out the trash monday, i did it tuesday, now its wednesday and its YOUR turn. 
Ray: WAIT! You didn't say roc's name.
 Prince: Because he takes out the trash tommorow. He's after you remember? 
Ray: But that?s not fair.
 Prince: Geee, sucks for you. *gets up from chair and stretches legs* Time for my Tim Burton marathon and afterwards, i'll be chilling with my dog beans and sippin on mocha coffee. *walks out the door* PEACE! 
Ray: *shakes head in shame* maaaan they try an DO meeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment