Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The boyz chill out on a couch after an interview


Roc: Yoooooooooooo is it juss me or is my breath stank? 
Ray: *chuckles* yea is u?.daaaaamn roc. Stop kickin me 
Roc looks at ray confused Roc: Whatchu talkin about nig? ray looks at roc witta disgustin face 
Ray: Yo, roc i said stop kickin me 
Roc: Duuuude, i?m not kickin you my leg is right here 
Ray: NO. BUTCHO BREATH IZ?
 *looks down while laughing and clapping his hands* 
*roc wipes his face as he pulls himself together* 
Roc: yoooo that shit was corny dawg 
ray: no, butcho pick-up line was *
prod looks in the direction of ray and softly chuckles* 
prod: Woooow. Really ray? 
*ray sucks his teeth* 
Ray: Nigga pleez, stay in yo lane.
 *prod is startled and slides up to the front of his seat* 
Prod: Eyyy hold on. I?m not tryin to start nutten, i was merely commentin? 
Ray: Well you can keep yo little ?comments,? to yo self?
*fake chuckles* *prod sits back in his seat and covers his face like he is tired* 
*princeton decides to jump in* princeton: 2 CHAIIIIINZZ
 *ray groans* 
ray: OH MAH GOSH PRINCETON, SHUT-UP. THAT WUZ ONLY FUNNY FOR LIKE A SECOND, DANG LET IT GO. 
princeton: Well, HEY, I thought it was funny so i?m gonna keep on sayin it regardless. Misfit for life. *throws up peace sign* spread the peace baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment